Workflow demonstration for the roles available in the Wave Card's management portal:
- **Admin Role:**
– The Admin is the main person responsible for making card purchases and managing them in the portal.
– The Admin can perform the initial setup for the purchased cards.
– The Admin can invite other admins to collaborate on managing the Wave Card’s portal with different permissions and roles.
– The Admin can also assign cards to users, allowing them to log in with their emails and manage their assigned cards.
- **Invited Admins:**
– Invited admins are users who have been invited to collaborate on the Wave portal to help the main admin manage all Wave Cards.
– The main Admin can invite other admins with different permission levels:
– Full Admin Permissions.
– Card’s Management and Editing Permission.
– Viewer: This role can only view the dashboard without the ability to edit anything.
– Users refer to employees and staff who have been assigned specific cards by the Admin.
– The Admin has the flexibility to assign one or multiple cards to a single user.
– Users can only see the contacts they have collected using their assigned card.
- The Admin’s email must be used for future purchases to have new cards added to the existing account.
- The Admin has the authority to revoke login access for users from the admin dashboard at any time.
- The Admin can enforce two-factor authentication (2FA) on all users for added security.
- With premium plans, admins gain access to advanced permissions, allowing better control over user access, including:
– Restrictions on users editing their cards.
– Integration of a Single Sign-On (SSO) solution for signing in using the company’s integrated SSO. (Built as per request for extra fee)